Since the shopping days before Christmas are getting short, I thought I’d look around a little more and save you some time. Here are eight more options for you to look at without having to surf the supplier’s web sites. The photos link to the product pages where the items are offered.
- Just in case your pilot friend cares for wine, the Chandelle Winery has several offerings, all with unique aviation-themed labels on the bottles. One special that is being offered now includes two bottles for $35 with a $15 shipping charge.
- This looks like a nice computer screen-saver with photos of Alaskan Aviation. Advertised for $14.95 from Historic Aviation.
- Another great site for aviation gifts is Tailwinds.com. This plaque echoing the words you hear in most of the Uncontrolled Airspace Podcasts. (It’s true, by the way.) Advertised on sale for $24.99.
- This displays a replica of the current version of the FAA Pilot’s license on a 10″ x 13″ rosewood plaque. Especially good for the newly licensed pilot. There is a lead time for the personalization, though, so plan ahead! Advertised on sale for $109.95.
- They also have a very good (in my opinion) selection of aviation jewelry for your favorite aviator or aviatrix with sale prices ranging from $80 to $365.
- Here’s something you don’t see very often, an aviation-oriented sprinkler for those friends of yours who fly the things with the wings whirling around above their heads. Advertised at $49.95 from the Wright Brothers Collection.
- What would a list Christmas gifts be without at least one tie option. These are from the Wright Brothers Collection and are available in the $20 – $40 range.
- Here are a few of examples of the many items available for the lady (and men) pilots in your life from Women Fly. The t-shirts they have are in the $18 to $25 range. If you can’t make up your mind, they also have $25 gift certificates available.
One response to “8 More Pilot and Aviation Oriented Gifts”
Thanks for the info on Chandelle Winery. Their web site address is http://www.chandellewinery.com and they have over 45 different aviation art labels to choose from. Classics, warbirds, and even modern jets.